What's your latest purchase/trade/score?

Moe Smoke

Nice haul, Scap! You'll have to report what you think of the Acadian Perique. I've been cautiously eyeing this blend for some time. I like my perique figgy and jammy over hot-n-peppery. Age of course, works wonders... but I'd be interested to hear your impressions right out of the tin.

Scap

Nice haul, Scap! You'll have to report what you think of the Acadian Perique. I've been cautiously eyeing this blend for some time. I like my perique figgy and jammy over hot-n-peppery. Age of course, works wonders... but I'd be interested to hear your impressions right out of the tin.
I had a sampler of it from a friend. His was probably aged, and it was very good. I'll pop this tin sometime soon and report back.

Seems I need to go buy a couple more cases of Mason jars for all the stuff I have open at the moment...

Scap

Might be a while. Tin showed up with a busted seal and is dry as the desert. Emailed P&C customer service to see what they say.

Scap

Might be a while. Tin showed up with a busted seal and is dry as the desert. Emailed P&C customer service to see what they say.
P&C came through.
Gave me a 3.5 ounce tin to replace the 1.75 ounce that showed up ruined. AND they shipped it 2nd Day Air.