What are you smoking today?

Sid.Stavros

By personal order of the prime minister, the fine for what you see in the photo must go from 300 to 500 euros (means 604 $) for "reheating the economy", as he said yesterday publicly. So according to his mind he expects from people like me (who pays a bunch of many other taxes) to strengthen the local economy and not (for example) by bringing investments in the country to make new jobs!

I am smoking Planta Danish Black Vanilla Mixture outside i the cold with 38 'F, Long live the Resistance!

Sid.Stavros

John Plagis, Royal Air Force flying ace with score 16, Distinguished Service Order-Distinguished Flying Cross & Bar Airman's Cross
His real name was Ioannis Agorastos Plagisos and he was Greek.

I am smoking Captain Black White in a Vauen, single coffee plus water beside me, sun with 46 'F outside.

Sid.Stavros

I am watching the Max [2015] film.

After U.S. Marine Kyle Wincott is killed in Afghanistan, Max (which was injured in the incident) he refuses to leave Kyle’s coffin at the funeral.

Benjamin Hartwell Chesdin Mixture.

Sid.Stavros

Since we can not seat in a Cafe we take our coffee in paper cups based on the ''take away" system, apparently the photo isn't from Christmas era is just because the owner had a stock of those.

Skandinavik Vanilla.

Sid.Stavros

Watching the Operation Mekong [2016] based on a real story, the 2011 Mekong River massacre. The governments of Thailand, Laos, Myanmar and China launch a joint task force to apprehend the criminals.

while smoking Pfeifen Huber Labyrinth Mixture.

Moe Smoke

It's been cold in Calgary, so I haven't been out for a pipe in a while! Yesterday, I said enough is enough and I dressed warmly, grabbed my cobb and had a "sit" in the sun. Beautiful day despite it being -31 with the wind chill! As long as one is out of the wind, it isn't horrible... Enjoyed a bowl of Country Squire's 2nd Breakfast.

2021_Feb 7_2nd Breakfast in a Cobb.jpg

Sid.Stavros

What the above article does not say (maybe they..''forgot" it) is that the real name of the artist is Constantinos Broumides and was a Greek, his family left Greece (Peloponnesus) at 1770 to survive due to the prosecutions of the ottomans on the innocent villages population. His tomb remained virtually unknown until 1952, when he was found in Glenwood Cemetery, Washington, and on the plaque he was referred to as an "Italian refugee". It took the perseverance of Myrtle Murdoch, a guide at the Capitol who searched for information about Broumidis fascinated by his work and wrote his biography, so that everyone would know the "Greek Michael-Angelos of the Capitol" which received the Congressional Gold Medal posthumously.

I am raising a Brebbia with Clan Aromatic for the memory of Ms Myrtle Murdoch.