What are you smoking today?

Sid.Stavros

The Return
When the Enemy via politicians manage to restrict the Greek pipe smokers to stay away from the Cafe, i gave them a promise:

and i kept my word:

Skandinavik Vanilla.

Sid.Stavros

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from the sunny Athens of Greece with 76 F.

I am smoking Seasons Harvest time, single espresso plus cool water beside me.

Moe Smoke

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from the sunny Athens of Greece with 76 F.

I am smoking Seasons Harvest time, single espresso plus cool water beside me.
Sid... sounds like a lovely day! We are only starting to warm up here in Calgary. A nice day for us will reach only 20 degrees C (68 F)... and over the next month it should heat up another 5 to 8 degrees. We never get really hot weather here as we are too close to the mountains and nights cool down to single digits! As a pipe smoker, the nice part about the temperature range is it never gets too hot for a pipe and the cool evenings are great for Latakia blends. In the winter... well, that's another matter altogether. 😕🥶 Take care, and puff on!

Scap

Haunted Bookshop in a cob.
It's in the 90's here, and I'm trying not to melt, but gotta have a pipe or two.

Scap

Nursed a bowl of Irish Flake from after lunch right up to bedtime.
Kept getting interrupted, and had to keep walking away from it, but I finally finished it.

Moe Smoke

Smoking Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Charatan Era Ben Wade billiard.

@Scap, not as warm here as what you've got going on! ...should reach mid 20's Celsius, which is pretty warm for us so near to the mountains. I've been to Phoenix when it is hot and, as long as I have plenty to drink I do ok... but in the hot-humid, I just about die.

2020_June_Bullseye Flake in Ben Wade.jpg

Moe Smoke

As the cup says...

Smoking a cobb with a replacement "forever stem"... with a pipe packed with: bottom half Eileen's Dream (CAO) and top half Presbyterian Mixture. Strange combination, but I find that it is delicious (and my wife prefers the room note to a pure English)! It's like dinner and dessert all in one bowl...

2020_June 14_mixture of eileen's dream and presbyterian mixture.jpg

Sid.Stavros

I am smoking Poul Winslow No.1 while making the final preparations for my vacations, i am leaving today and with the grace of God i will return after 18 days.

When i return i will post some photos from the Cafe of each place i have visited, have a good time all of you!

Moe Smoke

Not a complete breakdown of social distancing... but a buddy and I got up to no good. Needless to say, that bottle of bourbon did not survive this "Old Fashioned" encounter... ;)

2020_June 26_Old Fashioned Fun.jpg