What are you smoking today?

Sid.Stavros

1917 (2019 film)
April 6th 1917. As a regiment assembles to wage war deep in enemy territory, two soldiers are assigned to race against time and deliver a message, that will stop 1,600 men, from walking straight into a deadly trap.

Gawith Hoggarth American Black & Brown.

Scap

Had another bowl of Sparkplug while I smoked a couple burgers.

Never would have thought I could drag a burger cook time out to an hour and 15 minutes, but they turned out amazing!

Sid.Stavros

Hello from Greece, we have sun and 62 'F here in Athens but we expect rain for the next two days.

Gawith Hoggarth Rum Flake.

Sid.Stavros

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, we have clouds and heavy rain here in Athens.

J.M Boswell Cherry Smash.

Scap

Had a bowl of King's Ransom earlier. Now I'm enjoying a bowl of Sparkplug in the Savinelli.
Paired with a heavy pour of Red Spot. Making for an amazing Friday evening.
IMG_20200207_194149.jpg

Sid.Stavros

Hello from Greece, sunny day here so what's better than pipe smoking in a Cafe here in Athens?

Skandinavik Sungold.

Sid.Stavros

The Exception (2017) ,a War-drama although it had so many mistakes. Many times the guys which write the scenarios and the directors have a huge fantasy. Christopher Plummer is playing the German Emperor (Kaiser) and i wish that could have give him a Calabash pipe so that film would had at least one interesting thing.

I am smoking Pipe Shop.net Premium mixture Aromatic No. 1 in a Savinelli, cool water beside me.