Tobacco Pipe Filters (2)

thanks for this. Interested in your opinion on Savinelli filters.
I use Vaun Dr Perl Junior 9MM which appear similar to White Elephant
Me too, either Stanwell, Vauen Dr. Pearl Jr. or White Elephant. Most of the active charcoal ones are all good, only subtle differences which each pipe smoker then can choose according to his own preferences and experience. 😊

DRIFTER68

I have used the Savinelli filters, the filters especially for Brigham pipes, and Medico filters. These days though, I use none. One had to use Medico filters in their ventilator models (excellent pipes). Now though, I use sections of medical tubing the same length as the Medico filters in mine. Oh and the Brigham filters are made of maple wood and can be washed (soaking) and reused a few times.

I have used the Savinelli filters, the filters especially for Brigham pipes, and Medico filters. These days though, I use none. One had to use Medico filters in their ventilator models (excellent pipes). Now though, I use sections of medical tubing the same length as the Medico filters in mine. Oh and the Brigham filters are made of maple wood and can be washed (soaking) and reused a few times.
Interesting, I have seen these pipes on Youtube with their own filter solutions but not tried them myself. Some people like the condenser or stinger solution to cool the smoke. Theres a lot of options out there. Its a very individual thing, some people prefer no filter to experience the unaltered tobacco smoke and some like a filter to cool it, take some steam and harshness out. It all depends on your taste buds and finally what you personally enjoy better and prefer.